Rc.No.02/A1-3/2012. Dated: 16.06.2012 :: PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING VERIFICATION/GENUINENESS OF A SSC
(a) The Genuineness of a SSC issued by this office shall be obtained by the Employer of the
organization where the candidate is presently working. The Employer shall send such proposal along with the original SSC issued by this office. The fee prescribed for this purpose is Rs.100/- which shall be remitted through Demand Draft drawn in favor of “Secretary to the Commissioner for Government Examinations, A.P., Hyderabad” from the branches of State Bank of India/State Bank of Hyderabad. The proposals requesting for the Genuineness of a SSC should be sent to the Additional Joint Secretary concerned of the district in this office i.e., Office of the Director of Government Examinations, A.P.,
(b) In cases of requirement, the individual (candidate) shall also apply for himself for the
genuineness of SSC issued to him by following the above procedure.
(c) The Department of Defense Services shall obtain the Genuineness on production of
Photostat copies of SSC duly signed or attested by the recruiting agencies and sending the proposals on above lines. However, all other Government Departments other than Defense Services shall furnish Original SSC Certificates for the purpose of issuing Genuineness and there is no search fee. The search fee prescribed for APSRTC for verification of certificates is
Rs. 5/- for each SSC.
Head of Account for Challan to remit the fee:
(D.D. will not be accepted).
0202- Education, Sports, Arts and Culture
01 - General Education
102 - Secondary Education
06 - Director of Govt. Examinations
800 - User Charges
Instructions/Guidelines for Revaluation / Reverification
1) The candidate has to submit his application duly forwarded by the Headmaster of the school concerned duly getting the photo attested.
2) Application format is kept in the website www.bseap.org
3) The prescribed fee for each subject is Rs.1000/-
4) The application should be submitted directly at Counters Constituted at designated
points to be announced by the District Educational Officers concerned.
5) Need not apply for Recounting of marks, if applied for supply of Photostat copy of valued answer script.
6) Should not send application for re verification of answer scripts directly to the Director of Government Examinations/ Board of Secondary Education, Hyd.
7) Enclose Xerox copy of Hall ticket, Dummy memo of marks, if not, the application will be summarily rejected.
8) Fee paid once will not be refunded under any circumstances.
9) Applications sending by post/courier service will not be accepted.
10) Fee paid by way of drawing Demand Drafts & Bankers Cheques will not be accepted.
11) The appeal for undervaluation or over valuation shall not be considered under any
12) The Xerox copy of the valued answer script will be sent to the candidate after re-
13) Enclose One Self addressed envelope of 12 X 9 ½ (book size) without stamps and another cover of 10 X 4 ½ with the address of the Head master concerned.
14) The Challan has to be paid by the individual candidates only and no group challan will be accepted.
15) Application for recounting will be accepted in the O/o Director of Government Examinations only.
Provisions included in Re-verification:
1) Re totalling
2) Whether marks for all answers are posted or not.
3) Re-verification as per the Principles of valuation for only those answers which are Un-valued. Un-valued answers will be valued and marks will be awarded.
Note: If any reduction in the already awarded marks is noticed it will be communicated to
the candidate with an instruction to surrender/ return the original certificate to facilitate issue of the revised certificate with the reduced marks. The marks will be
revised in the permanent record of the office. If the candidate concerned fails to comply with the instruction in returning the memo, he has to face the consequences if his certificate referred for verification at a later date. The Department is not
responsible for the action of the candidate.