G.O.Ms.No. 95, Dt:06.05.2014 :: Salaries - Payment of salary to the State Government employees for one day i.e. 01.06.2014 alongwith the salary for the month of May, 2014 - Orders - Issued.
1. G.O.Ms.No.78, Finance (TFR) Department, dated 07.04.2014.
2. From the Director of Treasuries and Accounts, A.P. Hyderabad letter Rc.No.M3/3806/2014, dated 05/05.2014.
O R D E R :-
1. In the reference 1st read above, Government issued orders for payment of salaries to the State Government employees and pensions to the Pensioners on 24.05.2014.
2. In the reference 2nd read above, The Director of Treasuries and Account, AP. Hyderabad has further stated that the payment of salary of 1st June 2014 is also the responsibility of the existing state of A.P., and it is not feasible to pay salary on one day by respective state Governments after reorganization as it needs to be apportioned between the two states. She has requested the Government to examine and issue orders for inclusion of salary of 1st June 2014 also in the pay bill for May 2014 proposed to be paid on 24-05-2014 duly relaxing the provisions of APFC 72(a) and APTC TR - 16 to minimise the
number of vouchers and to avoid inconvenience to the employees/pensioners after reorganization and also to fulfil the responsibility of existing state of A.P. to pay salary of 01.062014 from the consolidated fund to the combined state.
3. Government after careful consideration of the matter hereby decided to pay one day salary to the State Government employees for 01.06.2014 alongwith the salary of May, 2014 i.e. on 24.05.2014 except those who are retiring on superannuation in the month of May, 2014 in view of the Public Holiday on 01.06.2014 and also in view of appointed date
being 2nd June, 2014.
4. The Director of Treasuries and Accounts, A.P. Hyderabad, Pay & Accounts Officer, Hyderabad and the Director of Works Accounts, A.P. Hyderabad shall comply with the above orders for payment of one day salary to the State Government employees for 01.06.2014 alongwith the salary of May, 2014 i.e. on 24.05.2014. They are also instructed to issue suitable instructions to their subordinate officers in this regard.