G.O.Ms.No. 110, Dt:19.05.2014. :: Public Services- Welfare- Insurance - Andhra Pradesh State Employees Group Insurance Scheme, 1984 - Accounting of Receipts and Payments under one Head of Account - Orders - Issued.
1. G.O.Ms.No.293, Fin. and Plg (FW.Accts.II) Dept, dt:08.10.1984.
2. G.O.Ms.No.323, Fin. and Plg (FW.Accts.II) DepT, dt:12.11.1984.
3. G.O.Ms.No.198, Fin. and Plg (FW.Accts.II) Dept, dt:12.07.1991.
4. Govt. Circular Memo No.000910-B/212/Accts.II/86-1, dated:15.04.1986.
5. G.O.Ms.No.141, Fin. and Plg (FW.Accts.II) Dept, dt:05.06.1987.
6. G.O.Ms.No. 20, Fin. and Plg (FW.Accts.II) Dept, dt:22.02.1995.
7. Lr.No.5/GIS-1/2013-14, Directorate of Insurance, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad, dated:01.04.2014.
8. Fin. U.O.No.61/251/A2/BG.III/14, Finance (BG.III) Department, dated:06.05.2014.
O R D E R:
In the reference 6th cited, Government have indicated the following Head of Account for accounting of the deposits and payments of the Andhra Pradesh State Government Insurance Scheme based on the recommendations of the
M.H. 8011 -Insurance and Pension Funds
107 -State Government Employees Group Insurance Scheme.
S.H. (01) - Group Insurance for State Government Employees
(02) -Group Insurance Scheme for Panchayat Raj Employees.
(04) -Group Insurance for Market Committee Employees.
(001) -Insurance Fund (Receipts / Disbursements)
(002) -Savings Fund (Receipts / Disbursements).
2. In the reference 7th cited, the Director of Insurance has requested to issue necessary orders for transfer of funds of Rs.47,39,62,081-42 to the extent of minus balance from the Head of Government Employees to Head of Panchayat Raj i.e.
M.H. 8011 -107- S.H. (01) to M.H. 8011 - 107 - S.H. (02)
To run the scheme smoothly and also to enable to clear the Accountant General Audit para.
3. In the reference 8th cited, Finance (BG.III) Department have agreed the proposal to transfer the funds to the extent of Minus balance under M.H.8011 -107 - S.H. (02) - GIS for Panchayat Raj Employees upto 3/14 from M.H. 8011 -
107 - (01) - GIS for State Government Employees. And stated that the receipts and payments of these two categories should be adopted under one subhead of account instead of two subheads to avoid misclassification.
4. Government after careful examination hereby agree to merge of above two subheads into one subhead, which is indicated below, with immediate effect:
M.H. 8011-Insurance and Pension Funds.
107-State Government Employees Group Insurance Scheme.
S.H. (01)-Group Insurance Scheme for State Government Employees.
5. Pending transfer of funds to the extent of minus balance up to date, by the Accountant General, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad Office from M.H. 8011 - 107- S.H. (01) to M.H. 8011 - 107 - S.H. (02), the Principal Accountant General (A&E), A.P., Hyderabad is requested to transfer the amounts pertaining to Group Insurance Scheme available as on date at different minor Heads to the Head of Account mentioned above, so as to calculate the Interest on the said amounts.
6. The Director of Treasuries and Accounts is requested to issue suitable instructions to all the District Treasuries to follow the Head of Account for both receipts and payments as ordered in para 4 above, with immediate effect.
7. All the Head of Departments are requested to issue suitable instructions to all DDOs to follow the above Head of Account while issuing sanction orders for payment of amounts as well as receipts.