LPCET May 2014 NOTIFICATION FOR ONLINE APPLICATIONS
(1) Presidential order 1974, Regulation of Admissions in G.O.Ms.No.453 GAD (SPF- B) Dated: 03.07.1974 and amendments thereon.
(2) G.O.Ms.No. 97, Education (SE-Trg-1) Department, dt: 05.12.2006.
(3) G.O.Ms.No. 29, Education (SE-Trg-1) Department, dt: 29.03.2007
(4) G.O.Ms.No. 22, Education (SE-Trg-1) Department, dt: 31.05.2010
Online applications are invited from candidates who intend to take admission into one year Langauge Pandit Training Course (LPT) in Government IASEs/CTEs and Private Language Pandit Training Colleges in the state to be conducted by Department of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh on Saturday, 22nd June 2014 in all 23 Districts of the State.
2. Date and Timings of LPCET:
LPCET will be conducted on Saturday, 22nd June 2014 in all the Districts of the State. The test will be conducted as per the following schedule.
3. Fee and submission of Application Online:
The fee prescribed for appearing for LPCET (including examination fee) is Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two hundred only). Candidates can pay the fee through APONLINE , e-Seva centers or through payment gateway between 08.05.2014 and 23.05.2014 and submit online application at the
LPCET website http://lpcet.cgg.gov.in between 09.05.2014 and 24.05.2014.
4. Procedure for submission of application online:
Detailed procedure for applying ONLINE is given in the Information Bulletin. Candidates can download the ‘Information Bulletin’ free of cost from the LPCET website: http://lpcet.cgg.gov.in
from 08.05.2014 onwards. Candidates can submit their applications online from 09.05.2014 to 24.05.2014.
5. Examination Centers for LPCET May, 2014:
1LPCET shall be conducted in all the 23 Districts of the State. Candidate can choose any Examination Centre (District) of his choice. However, when the capacity of any particular
Examination Centre (District) gets exhausted that particular Examination Centre (District) will not be displayed in the list of examination centers given in the online application form. In such case the candidate has to choose Examination Centre (District) of his/her choice from the remaining list available.
6. Eligibility Criteria:
(A)Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
(B) He/She should satisfy Local / Non Local Status requirements as per Presidential order 1974 and amendments thereon pertaining to Regulation of Admissions in Educational Institutions in Andhra Pradesh.
(C) Age Limit : The candidates should have completed 19 years of age as on the 1st July of the year of admission i.e. 01.07.2014. There is no upper age limit.
(D)Educational Qualifications: The candidates who have passed the minimum qualifying examinations mentioned below are eligible to apply.
Note: 1) The candidates who have passed the above examination as on the date of submission of
application are eligible to appear for LPCET – 2014.
2) The candidates who have appeared for final qualifying examinations or its
equivalent during this academic year are also eligible to apply LP CET-2014 Entrance Examination subject to the condition that they should produce their pass certificates at the time of counseling without fail.
3) The above qualifications prescribed are for LPCET-2014 only. The Government
may prescribe over and above qualifications at the time of Teacher Recruitment
4) Qualifying marks in the Entrance Test for general category of candidates shall be 35 percent of the aggregate marks. However there shall be no minimum qualifying
marks in respect of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled
7. The details pertaining to the Structure and content of the test, Syllabus, Pass Criteria,
Rule of Reservation and allotment of seat are given in the Information Bulletin
8. Storage of examination material:
2The examination related material will be preserved for six months from the date of examination and no application in this regard will be entertained beyond this period.
9. Important dates of LPCET May-2014:
1. Download of LPCET Information Bulletin 08.05.2014 onwards
2. Payment of Fees at AP Online or e-Seva 08.05.2014 to 23.05.2014
3. Online submission of application through
09.05.2014 to 24.05.2014
4. Help Desk services on all working days 09.05.2014 to 24.05.2014
5. Receiving of Complaints pertaining to Online
application 09.05.2014 to 24.05.2014
6. Download of Hall Tickets 10.06.2014 onwards
7. Schedule of Examination
TP CET 10.30 a.m. to 12.00 p.m.
UP CET 10.30 a.m. to 12.00 p.m.
HP CET 2.00 p.m. to 3.30 p.m.
8. Declaration of Results (Tentative) 05.07.2014LPCET 2014 NOTIFICATION LPCET 2014 INFORMATION BULLETIN LPCET 2014 SCHEDULE