G.O.Ms. No.237, REVENUE (SERVICES-II) DEPARTMENT, Dated: 30.06.2015 :: Revenue Department – Issuance of Family Member Certificate to the Government employees/ General Public etc., for all purposes by the Tahsildars - Amendment –Orders – Issued
Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.145, Revenue (Ser.II) Dept., dated: 25.04.2015.
2. From the CCLA, AP, Hyderabad, D.O.Lr.No.C3/216/2015, dated: 11.06.2015.
1. In the circumstances reported by the Chief Commissioner of Land Administration, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad in his letter second read above, the following amendment is issued to para 3 (iii) of the G.O. first read above for issuance of Family Members Certificate to the Government employees/ General Public etc., for all purposes by the Tahsildars.
The existing para 3 (iii) of the above G.O. shall be read as follows:
“The Aadhaar number / Aadhaar enrolment number of all family members shall be mentioned in the Family Member certificate. With regard to the deceased person, the Aadhaar number / Aadhaar enrolment number has to be mentioned in the certificate, if available”.
2. The model format of the Family Members Certificate to be issued by the Tahsildars concerned is annexed to this order.
3. The Chief Commissioner of Land Administration, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad shall take necessary action in the matter.
Note: Profarma of Family Member Certificate was attached in G.O.