All the Project Officers of RVM (SSA) in the state are informed that, an amount of Rs.50000/- per MRC and Rs.10,000/- for School Complex have been approved in Annual Work Plan & Budget for the year 2013-14 as MRC Grant and School Complex Grant (CRC). The budget will be released shortly.
It is further informed that, the guidelines for utilization of School Complex Grant havealreadycommunicated vide this office Procs Rc.No.556/RVM(SSA)/C1/2012, Dated: 12.08.2013. Now the guidelines for utilization of MRC grant and other general guidelines are herewith communicated for taking necessary action.
Rajiv Vidya Mission (SSA), A. P. Hyderabad :: Guidelines on the utilization of Grants 2013 - 14
The following guidelines are issued for utilization of grants released under Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan during 2013-14.
1. MRC Grant - Rs.50,0001- per AMC per year
Rs.750/- per month for phone and internet - 9000
Rs.400/- per month for MEOs cell phone - 4800
Rs.4500/- per month for Attender /messenger/watchman- 13500
(For 3 months) (Remaining months to be released from DPO management cost)
Rs. 600/- per month for Electricity charges - 7200
Stationery, Xerox. office expenses, postage - 3250
Providing tea to the HMs during monthly meetings(@ Rs.250 per meeting x 9 meetings) - 2250
FTA to MEOs (as per G.O.Ms.No.99, Dt:6.4.10)
For 15 days tour in a month Rs.500/- for 10 months - 5000
MEO should submit the school visit reports
Repairs of TV, DVD. Computers, Printers, ROTs, - 25000
furniture etc., White washing of NIR.C building.Maintenance of toilets and drinking water,
2. School Complex Grant - 10,000/-
(SAMO already communicated the guidelines vide Proc.Rc.No.556/RVM(SSA)/C1/2012, Dt: 12.08.2013)
3. General Guidelines
* All types of grants shall be utilized as per the Implementation Plan.
* The SMC shall make resolutions to utilize all types of grants (except MRC) on the above mentioned items and the resolutions shall he recorded accordingly.
* Social audit shall be done by SMC on utilization of the grants.
* Stock and Issue Registers shall be maintained for the items procured and utilized.
* Expenditure and balance available shall be displayed on the notice board.
* Discussion on utilization of grants shall be conducted at bi-monthly SMC meetings.
* Cash book and vouchers shall he maintained for all the transactions.
* Headmasters are responsible for utilization of grants as per guidelines at school level
School Complex Headmaster & Joint Secretary at Complex level and MEO at MRC level.
* School Complex and MRC grants shall be drawn every month as per monthly requirements only.
* In case of aided schools the electricity bills may be paid from the school grants as per norms given for other management schools.
* The DIET. DPO staff and MEO shall monitor the utilization of grants and record in the academic guidance register and furnish report to the DPO and SPO. Necessary action may be taken based on the observations made during their visits.
* The State Level Observers shall also visit sample schools, MRCs and School Complexes and observe the utilization of grant-,and recommend appropriate measures and action.