G.O.Rt.No.53, Dt:24.02.2014. :: Pensions – New Contributory Pension Scheme for State Government Employees - Sanction of Rs.50.00 Crores [Rupees Fifty Crores only] towards matching Contribution by the State Government – Orders – Issued.
1. Lr.No. D (II) 1CPS/10393/3 /2012, dated 03.01.2014 received from the Director of Treasuries & Accounts, A.P. Hyderabad.
In the letter 1st read above, the Director of Treasuries & Accounts, A.P. Hyderabad has requested for issue of sanction orders for an amount of Rs.50.00 Crores towards Matching Contribution under New Contributory Pension Scheme for the legacy period from BE 2013-14.
2. Government, after careful consideration of the proposal of the Director of Treasuries and Accounts, A.P., Hyderabad, hereby release an amount of
Rs.50.00 Crores [Rupees Fifty Crores only], in relaxation of Treasury Control Orders and quarterly regulations pending re-appropriation of funds which may be adjusted on final modification of BE 2013-14, towards Matching Contribution of the State Government, for the financial year 2013-14.
3. The amount now released in para 2 above shall be debited to the following head of account:
2071 - Pension and Other retirement benefits
01 - Civil
117 - Government Contribution for defined contribution pension
SH (04) - Contribution to Contribution Pension Scheme of A.P. State Government Employees
320 - Contributions
4. The Director of Treasuries & Accounts, A.P., Hyderabad is hereby authorized to draw the amount from the head of account mentioned in Para 3
above and transfer the same to the following fund head of account by preferring an adjustment bill.
8342 - Other Deposits
117 - Defined Contributory Pension Scheme for Government Employees
SH (04) - A.P. State Government Employees Contributory Pension
002 - Government Contribution
5. The Pay & Accounts Officer, Hyderabad is requested to admit into audit the adjustment bill.