G.O.Ms.No. 39(FIN(FR-I) DEPT.), Dated: 12-2-2014 :: Public Services - Strike by the Teachers on 28-02-2012 - Regularization of one day strike as E.L. / E.L. to be earned - Orders - Issued.
1. A.P. United Teachers’ Federation’s letter No: 20/2013, dt:19-3-2013.
2. G.A. Department’s U.O.No: 25994/SW-I/A2/2013, dt: 5-1-2014.
1. The Employees, Teachers and Workers of Andhra Pradesh have participated in One Day Strike in the State as a part of Nation-wide strike on 28-2-2012 as per the call given by the All India State Government Employees Federation against PFRDA Bill and other demands of the working class. The salaries of the employees, Teachers and Workers who participated in the above Strike on 28-2-2012 are not paid till the date.
2. In the reference 1st read above the A.P. United Teachers’ Federation requested the Government to treat the one day strike on 28-02-2012, as Earned Leave / E.L. to be earned in respect of Employees, Teachers & Workers covered by Joint Action Committee of Employees,Teachers, Workers and Pensioners, Andhra Pradesh.
3. Government after careful examination of the issue has decided to regularize the period as Earned Leave / E.L. to be earned. Accordingly, the period of absence of the employees, Teachers and Workers who participated in the Strike on 28-2-2012 be regularised as Earned Leave on application by the employee. Where employees do not have adequate Earned Leave in their account, leave to be earned be adjusted from the future credit of Earned Leave for that employee.