G.O.Ms.No. 37, Dated: 10.02.2014 -Finance Department –Comprehensive Financial Management System (CFMS) –Human Resources Management under CFMS - Online Collection of Employees’ data through Web-based application for implementation of HRMS Module and issue of Health Cards –Extension of time to upload the data - Further Orders
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.334, Finance (SMPC.II) Department, dated: 13.12.2013.
2. Circular Memo No. 32708-A/333/A2/SMPC.II/2013, Dated: 28.12.2013.
3. G.O.Ms.No. 16, Finance (SMPC.II) Department, dated: 18.01.2014.
4. G.O.Ms.No.22, Finance (SMPC.II) Department, dated: 28.01.2014.
In the Government Order first read above, Government issued instructions to all
the Drawing and Disbursing Officers (DDOs) to collect and upload data of all categories
of employees including contract employees and outsourced personnel through the web
based application by 5th January, 2014. In the Circular Memo second read above
Government have issued certain clarifications on the data being collected and also
extended the time for online submission of data upto 18th January, 2014. The Government
has further reviewed the progress and technical difficulties and issued orders in the
reference third and fourth read above extended the time for submission of data upto
27th January, 2014 and 01stFebruary, 2014 respectively.
2. Several Drawing and Disbursing Officers and employees associations have brought
to the notice of the Government that certain DDOs in the rural areas are experiencing
internet connectivity problems and that they have to go to the district headquarters to
upload the information. They have, therefore, requested for extension of time for the entry
of employee records.
3. After reviewing the progress and considering the request for extension of time,
Government hereby extend the time for uploading the data of employees including final
submission (where entry is not done) upto February 25, 2014 with a clear indication that
no further extension of time will be given in any circumstances. However, the data
already entered shall be submitted before 11.02.2014 in order that further action can be
taken with regard to issue of health cards to such employees whose data is readily
available. DDOs have to therefore to confirm/submit those records in the web application
before February 11, 2014.
4. Government also reiterate that the data of all categories of employees including the
contract employees and the persons hired on outsourcing basis shall be entered without
fail. All the DDOs and the appointing authorities shall note that the any claims relating to
the persons whose details are not entered, will not be admitted in the PAO or the Treasuries and therefore they should ensure that the data of all employees of all types of employment is entered accurately and failure in this regard will lead to disciplinary actionbeing initiated against them.
5. The other instructions issued in the references read above hold good and the pay
bill of the employees for the month of March, 2014 shall be passed only after the
submission of their data.
6. All the DDOs and the departmental officers and unit officers of all the departments
should adhere to the above instructions.
7. The District Collectors shall review the progress with all the unit officers in the
district and ensure that the data is uploaded before February 25, 2014.