Cir.Memo.No.3572-J-A/29/TA-A&L/2015, FINANCE (TA-A&L) DEPARTMENT, Dated:18 .6.2015 :: Public Services – Revised Pay Scales 2015 – Special Pays and Allowances in Revised Pay Scales 2015 – Instructions – Issued.
1. G.O. Ms No. 46, Finance (HR-V-PC) Department, dated 30-04-2015.
2. G.O. Ms No. 47, Finance (HR-V-PC) Department, dated 30-04-2015.
3. G.O. Ms No. 48, Finance (HR-V-PC) Department, dated 30-04-2015.
4. G.O. Ms No. 49, Finance (HR-V-PC) Department, dated 30-04-2015.
1. In the reference 1st cited orders were issued implementing Revised Pay Scales, 2015 to all Government employees including Local Body and Aided Institutions; employees. In the reference 2nd to 4th read above, viz., orders were issued relating to Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance and City Compensatory Allowances in the Revised Pay Scales 2015.
2. Consequent to issue of orders in the reference 1st read above, Government hereby clarify that the existing Special Pays and Allowances admissible in 2010 Pay Scales, sanctioned by specific Government Orders shall be continued at the existing rates in Revised Pay Scales, 2015 until further orders.
3. All the Secretariat Departments, Heads of Departments and all the Drawing and Disbursing Officers are requested to take action accordingly and issue necessary instructions to the concerned working under their control.