Circular. Memo.No. 26223-A/160/TFR/2015, FINANCE (TFR) DEPARTMENT, Dated: 17.07.2015:: Treasuries-Fixation of the schedule for presentation of PRC bills at Sub and District Treasuries and the pay And Accounts Officer. A P. Hyderabad - Reg
1. G.O.Ms.No.167, Finance & Plg (FW:TFR) Department, Dated: 18.09 1992.
2. G.O.Ms No.46, Finance (HR-V PC) Department, dated 10.04.2015
3. G O Ms No.47, Finance (HR.V PC) Department, dated 30.04.2015
4 G.O.Ms No.48. Finance (HR.V PC) Department, dated 30.04.2015
5. G.O.Ms No 44, Finance (HR V PC) Department, dated 10.04 2015
6 G.O.Ms No 67, Finance (HR.V PC) Department, dated 12.06.2015
7. G.O.Ms Nn.68. Finance (HR.V PC) Department. dated 12.06.2015.
1. The pay fixations of the State Government employees in the Revised Pay Scales 2015 in pursuance of the orders issued in the references 2nd to 4th read above are in progress Many employees Associations are requesting to expedite fixation of pay in theRevised Pay Scales and payment of salaries in the Revised Pay Scales at the earliest.
2. In pursuance of the above, The Director of treasuries and Accounts. AP Hydererabad, Director of Works Accounts. AP Hyderabad and the Pay & Accounts Officer, APHyderabad are directed to admit the bills pertaining to pay fixation claims in respect of Revised Pay Scales. 201S throughout a month These bills shall be trejted as 'special bills' and as I special case, be accepted throughout a month
3. The D.D.O s are advised to organise their work in such a manner so as to ensure smooth transition from the submission of PRC bills and preparation of pay bills in therevised scales for these bills so that the Treasury and P A O offices are not put toinconvenience because of bunching of claims.