G.O.Ms.No.211, Dated:15-11-2014 :: PUBLIC SERVICES - Transfers of employees –Revised instructions extending the time till 22-11-2014 – Orders - Issued.
1. G.O.Ms.NO.175, Finance (DCM-II) Department, dt.19-08-2014.
2. G.O.Ms.NO.176, Finance (DCM-II) Department, dt.21-08-2014.
3. G.O.Ms.NO.186, Finance (DCM-II) Department, dt.05-09-2014.
4. G.O.Ms.NO.196, Finance (DCM-II) Department, dt.01-10-2014.
5. G.O. Ms. No. 204, Finance (DCM II) Department dated 03-11-2014.
O R D E R:
1. In the G.Os first to fourth read above orders were issued for relaxation of ban on transfers till 31st October, 2014 subject to conditions laid down therein. In the G.O. fifth read above, orders were issued that only need based transfers can be affected without disturbance to ongoing Janma Bhoomi Maa Vooru programmes and these orders will be in force till 15-11-2014.
2. Government hereby extend the orders issued in the GO fifth read above till 22-11-2014.