Memo No.N1/10389/2012, Dt.04-03-2014 :: Implementation of e-payrnents for all transactions processed through Treasuries wef 01.04.2014
1. DTA, AP Memo No.N1/10389/2012 Dt.21-01-2014
2. DTA, AP Merno No.N1/10389/2012 Dt.28-01-2014
3. DTA, AP Memo No.N1/10389/2012 Dt.30-01-2014
4. Govt Memo No.138/36/TFR/2014 Dt.19-02-2014
5. G.O.Ms.No48 Fin(TFR) Dept, Dt.19-02-2014.
6. DTA,AP Memo No.Nl/10389/2014 Dt.26-02
Personal attention of the Deputy Directors of all District Treasuries is invited b the references cited. The Government have directed this department to mplement electronic payments for all transactions processed through Treasuries wef 01-04-2014. In this connection, the following instructions are issued.
1. Conduct awareness campaigns like workshop/meeting for all DDOs on electronic payments.
2. Ensure that the master data of all beneficiaries is fed by the DDOs by 12-03-2014 through the logins provided to them in HRMS package.
3. Since, the Treasury Officers are Drawing officers in respect of pensions, the bank account details of the pensioners have to be updated in IMPAcT-Pensions package by respective Treasury Officers. The Treasury officers have to obtain the account numbers of all pensioners (new format account) along with IFSC codes from all bank branches and update the same in pension data. This should be completed by 12-03-2014.
4. The DTOs should complete all preparatory works for transmission of pensions for the month of March-2014 payable on 01-04-2014, in electronic mode.
5. The procedure for master data entry, modification of erroneous account numbers, tracking of failure transactions and preparation of text files in respect of failure transactions for retransmitting the same is already made available to the Treasury Officers through ref 3" and 61" cited.
6. Instructions for opening of CINB accounts for transmission of payments in electronic mode at Sub Treasuries will be issued shortly.
Memo.No.138/36/TFR/2014, Date: 19.02.2014 :: HRMS - Online Submission of bills and implementation of electronic payments for all transactions processed through Treasuries
1. Letter No.N1/10389/2012, dt:21.01.2014 of the DTA A.P., Hyderabad.
1. In the reference cited, the Director of Treasuries & Accounts, A.P., Hyderabad has requested to implement electronic payments to credit the amounts directly to the beneficiaries' bank, accounts, in respect of all bills processed through Treasuries, for smooth implementation of the Human Resource Management System (HRMS) package.
2. Government after careful examination of the matter, hereby decide to implement electronic payments to credit the amounts directly to the beneficiaries bank accounts, in respect of all bills processed through treasuries. All Drawing and Disbursing Officers are presently presenting the bills to the Treasuries electronically using treasury Human Resource Management System (HRMS) package apart from physical copy of bill. Now, in view'of decision to implement electronic payments, the Drawing and Disbursing Officers have to submit the following details along with physical and electronic copies of bills to the Treasury.
1. The Drawing and Disbursing Officers shall feed the bank account details of all Beneficiaries like Employees, Drawing and Disbursing Officers bank account details, third party details through Treasuary portal http://treasury.ap.gov.in/ddoreq
2. The Drawing and Disbursing Officers shall submit. the bank details of all beneficiaries of each bill while submitting electronic copy.
3. The Drawing and Disbursing Officers shall take a print out of the beneficiary details from the above system and enclose it to the bill under proper signatures.
4. The Treasury will-inform the status of each bill In the above portal from time to time based on the information received from bank.
5. Whenever a transaction is failed, the Drawing and Disbursing Officers have to submit the correct beneficiary bank account details both electronically and physically (hard copy) for reprocessing it for payment.
3) Government have decided to implement electronic payment system initially for the Drawing and Disbursing Officers, in the jurisdiction of District Treasury, Ranga Reddy with effect from 01-03-2014 on pilot basis and for other Treasuries from 01/04/2014.
4) Therefore, all the Drawing and Disbursing Officers in the in the jurisdiction of District Treasury, Ranga Reddy are directed to feed the data required in Human Resource Management System (HRMS) package immediately and furnish all bills to the District Treasury, Rangareddy in the procedure prescribed above, w.e.f 01.03.2014
The Director Treasuries and Accounts is directed to extend support by providing help document In the web and take necessary steps to conduct trainings wherever required.
All Heads of the Departments are requested to issue necessary instructions to the Drawing and Disbursing Officers of their department.