G.O.Ms.No. 64, Dt:18.03.2014 :: Employees Health Fund - Nomination of P.D. Administrator and entrusting the work of maintenance and reconciliation - Orders - Issued.
Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.43, Finance & Planning (FW.W&M) Department, dated 22.04.2000.
2. G.O.Ms.No.174, Health Medical and Family Welfare (M2) Department, dated 01.11.2013.
3. G.O.Ms.No.175, Health Medical and Family Welfare (M2) Department, dated 01.11.2013.
4. G.O.Ms.No.176, Health Medical and Family Welfare (M2) Department, dated 01.11.2013.
5. G.O.Ms.No.331, Finance (TFR) Department, dated 11.12.2013.
6. G.O.Ms.No.2, Finance (TFR) Department, dated 04.01.2014.
7. From the Director of Treasuries and Accounts, A.P. Hyderabad letter No.1/16008/2011, dated 01.01.2014.
O R D E R :-
1. In the reference 2nd to 4th read above, orders were issued for implementation of Employees Health Scheme (EHS) by providing Cashless Medical Treatment to the State Government Employees, Pensioners and their dependents.
2. In the reference 5th and 6th read above, orders were issued on affecting recovery of contribution towards EHS from the salary/pension of employees/pensioners eligible for EHS from March, 2014 payable on April 1st 2014.
3. In the reference 7th read above, the Director of Treasuries and Accounts, A.P. Hyderabad has requested the Government to accord permission for opening of PD Accounts on the three heads of accounts i.e. 8342-00-118-00-04-001-000/8342-00-118-00-04-002/8342-00-118-00-04-003-00 in favour of the Aarogyasri Health Care Trust under category-A, since the funds form a Permanent receipt to that
organisation. Therefore she has requested the Government to take into consideration of the above issues and issue necessary orders for smooth operationalisation of the scheme as enunciated in the G.O.Ms.No.331, Finance (TFR) Department, dated 11.12.2013.
4. The proposal was examined and it was decided that the P.D. Accounts shall not be opened in favour of Aarogyasri Health Care Trust for the following reasons:
a) The very purpose of creation of Aarogyasri Health Care Trust is different.
b) The Employees Health Cards has been entrusted to A.H.C.T. for a limited period, till the system is stabilised.
c) The A.H.C.T. may not possess the required skills to administrator, account for and reconcile account.
5. Government after careful examination of the matter hereby order that the deposits under Employees Health Scheme shall be categorised under category-‘A’ Non-Lapsable deposits in pursuance of classification in G.O.1st read above. Further, the Director of Treasuries and Accounts, A.P.Hyderabad is nominated as P.D. Account Administrator for operation of Employees Health Fund under category-A NonLapsable Deposit for the purpose of operating the following three heads as in the case of Employees Contributory Pension Scheme.
6.The Director of Treasuries and Accounts, A.P. Hyderabad shall also watch the monthly recoveries towards Employees Health Scheme and ensure that they are properly accounted for and the amounts are deposited in P.D. Accounts. She is also responsible to maintain and reconcile the accounts of Employees Health Scheme.
7. Necessary amendment will be issued separately in the G.O. 1st read above.