G.O.Ms.No. 68,Dated:20-03-2014 :: Employees Health Scheme (EHS) - Recovery of contribution from the Salaries/Pensions of Employees/Pensioners and depositing the amount with Government contribution in the Public Account - Stop recovery of premium payable to Aarogyasri Health Care Trust - Orders - Issued.
Read the following:-
1. U.O.Note.No.20332/M2/2013, HM & FW (M2) Dept., dt:02-12-2013.
2. G.O.Ms.No.331, Finance (TFR) Department, dated 11-12-2013.
3. G.O.Ms.No.343, Finance (TFR) Department, dated 17-12-2013.
4. G.O.Ms.No.2, Finance (TFR) Department, dated:04-01-2014.
5. Letter dt:14.03.2014 of A.P. Secretariat Association, Hyderabad.
6. Letter dt:14.03.2014 of Secretariat Telangana Employees Association, Hyd.
7. Lr.No.34/TNGOs/CU/2014-1, dt:19.03.2014 of TNGOs Central Union, Hyd.
O R D E R :-
In the references 5th to 7th read above, the Associations have requested the Government to postpone the recovery of contribution towards Employees Health Scheme from the Salary/Pension of Employees/Pensioners starting from March, 2014 payable on 1st April, 2014, till another date that may be decided after June, 2014 by the two successor States i.e., Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
2. Government after careful examination hereby order that the recovery of contribution towards Employees Health Scheme from the Salary/Pension of Employees/Pensioners shall be stopped until further orders.
3. These orders are also available in Andhra Pradesh Government Website
http://www.aponline.gov.in and http://www.apfinance.gov.in.