G.O.RT.No. 8, Dated: 02 -01 -2015 :: A.P. State Reorganization Act, 2014 – Certain arrears and other claims pertaining to the period prior to bifurcation of the erstwhile State of Andhra Pradesh i.e., 02-06-2014 – Extension of time to present the bills - Orders – Issued.
Read the following:
1. A.P. Reorganisation Act. 2014.
2. Go.Rt.No. 243,Fin(TFR) Dept., dt. 22.07.2014 of Government of Telangana.
3. G.O. Rt. 2597 Finance (Budget-II) Department Dt. 21.10.2014.
4. Lr. No. PAO/Admn/U.I/2014-15/111 Dt. 31.12.2014 received from Pay and
Accounts Officer, Hyderabad.
O R D E R:
1. In the reference 3rd read above, orders were issued for completion of the submission and passing of arrear bills pertaining to the period prior to bifurcation of erstwhile State of Andhra Pradesh i.e. 02.06.2014 by 31.12.2014.
2. In the reference 4th read above, the Pay and Accounts Officer, Hyderabad has
requested to extend the period stating that many departmental officers are approaching him for submission of such bills pending with them.
3. Government, after careful consideration of the matter, hereby extend the period of submission of bills of arrears and other claims pertaining to the period prior to bifurcation of erstwhile State of Andhra Pradesh i.e. 02.06.2014 up to 10th January 2015 and bills should be passed by 20th January 2015.
4. All departments shall comply with the above orders to clear such claims.
Download G.O.RT.No. 8, Dated: 02 -01 -2015