Rc.No.149/B-2/2014,Dt:20.10.14 :: Notification of Due Dates of AP SSC March 2015 Examinations from office of DGE, AP,Hyderabad
The following are the due dates for remittance of Examination fee for Regular / Once failed Private candi- am without school study appearing for the first time and Private candidates appearing from Outside the State and Outside Countries, for the SSC Public Examinations to be held in March. 2015. All recognized schools Heads of institutions have to remit the fee in the prescribed Treasuary Challan onlyenclosing a list of candidates to it.
1. If any of the above dates are declared Public Holidays, the next immediate working day may be reckoned for the purpose. 2. Due dates of remittance of Examinatton fee will not he extended further under any circumstances.
HEAD Of ACCOUNT:
0202 - Education, Sports, Arts & Culture. 01 - General Education 102 - Secondary Education 06 - Director, Government Examinations. 800 - User Charges.
DDO Code: 270003030001
1. Fee for Regular candidates for all subjects is Rs.125/-
2. Fee for upto three and less than 3 subjects is Rs. 110/-
3. Fee for more than 3 subjecis is Rs.125/-
4. Attendance exemption fee for Private candidates without school sludy is Rs 650/- in addition to the Examination fee.
Download Rc.No.149/B-2/2014, Dt:20.10.14