Instructions/Guidelinesfor APSSC MARCH 2015 Reverification / Recounting
1) The candidate has to submit his application duly forwarded by the Headmaster of theschool concerned duly getting the photo attested.
2) Application format is kept in the website www .bseap.org
3) The prescribed fee for each subject is Rs. 1000/-
4) The application should be submitted directly at Counters Constituted at designatedpoints to be announced by the District Educational Officers concerned.
5) Need not apply for Recounting of marks, if applied for supply of Photostat copy ofvalued answer script.
6) Should not send application for re-verification' of answer scripts directly to theO/o Director of Government Examinations/Board of Secondary Education, Hyderabad.
7) Enclose Xerox copy of Hall ticket, Dummy memo of marks, if not, the application willbe summarily rejected.
8) Fee paid once will not be refunded under any circumstances.
9) Applications sending by post/courier service will not be accepted.
10) Fee paid by way of drawing Demand Drafts & Bankers Cheques will not beaccepted.
11) The appeal for ui dervaluation or over valuation shall not be considered under any circumstances.
12) The Xerox copy of the valued answer script will be sent to the candidate after re-verification.
13) Enclose One Self addressed envelope of 12 X 9 1/2 (book size) and another cover of10 X 4 1/2 with the address of the Head master concerned without affixing postal stamps.
14) The Challan has to be paid by the individual candidate only and no group challan will be accepted.
NOTE: Application for recounting will be accepted in the O/o Director of Government Examinations, A.P., Hyderabad only.
Provisions included in Re verification:
1) Re totalling
2) Whether marks for all answers are posted or not.
3) Re-verification as per the Principles of valuation for only those answers which are Un-valued. Un-valued answers will be valued and marks will be awarded.
If any reduction in the already awarded marks is noticed it will be communicated to the candidate with an instruction to surrender/return the original certificate to facilitate issue of the revised certificate with the reduced marks. The marks will be revised in the permanent record of the office. If the candidate concerned fails to comply with the instruction in returning the memo, he has to face the consequences if his certificate referred for verification at a later date. The Department is not responsible for the action of the candidate.
Remit fee through Challan to the following Head of Account (D.D. will not be accepted).
0202- Education, Sports, Arts and Culture
01 - General Education
102 - Secondary Fducation
06 - Director of (iovt. Examinations
800 - User Charges