Cir.Memo.No.3856-A/29/A2/HRM.V-PC/2014, FINANCE (HRM.V-PC) DEPARTMENT, Dt: 26.5.2015 :: PUBLIC SERVICES - Revision of Pay Scales 2015 - Procedural Instructions for fixation of pay of employees in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 and Audit ofClaims - Instructions - Issued.
1. G.O.Ms.No.45. Finance(OP-ll CFMS) Department dated: 21.04.2015
2. G.O.Ms.No.46. Finance (HRM.V-PC) Department dated: 30.04.2015.
3. G.O.Ms.No.47. Finance (HRM.V-PC) Department dated : 30.04.2015.
4. G.O.Ms.No.48. Finance (HRM.V-PC) Department dated : 30.04.2015.
5. G.O.Ms.No.49, Rnance (HRM.V-PC) Department dated: 30.04.2015.
1. In the Government Order first cited, orders were issued selecting the following three modules for the first phase roll out of e-nidhi (Comprehensive Financir"
a. Human Resource Management - Leave and loan approvals and payments: payroll and Employee Self Service
b. Budget distribution and Control -Budget distribution till the last functional/operational unit
c. Expenditure Management - Non-works - expenditure proposals and sanctions.bill processing and bill payments
2. In the Government Order second cited, orders were issued revising the pay scales of the employees as recommended by the Tenth Pay Revision Commission with the following modifications.
(i) A fitment benefit of 43% would be given for fixing the pay in the Revised PayScales. 2015 as against the fitment benefit of 29% recommended by the tenth PayRevision Commission.
(ii) The Revised Pay Scales will be implemented notionally from 01.07.2013 with monetary benefit from 02.06.2014
(iii) As regards the arrears of the salary in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 from 02.06.2014 to 31.03.2015 orders will be issued separately.
(iv) The salary in the Revised Pay Scales. 2015 will be paid in cash from the month of April 2015 payable in May, 2015. The principles of fixation of pay in the Revised Pay Scales. 2015 are also notified in the Government Order first cited.
3. In the Government Order third cited, orders were issued regulating theDearness Allowance from 01.01.2014 and 01.07.2014 in the revised pay Scales. 2015, in pursuance of the recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission. In Government Order fourth cited, orders were issued implementing the recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission on House Rent Allowance. In the Government Order fifth cited, orders were issued revising the rates of City Compensatory Allowance as recommendedby the Tenth Pay Revision Commission.
4. All these orders are available on the A.P. Portal. It has been decided to take up fixationof pay in the Revised Pay Scales under the Comprehensive Financial Management System(CFMS) module in pursuance of the orders issued in the GO first read above.
5. Accordingly, the following instructions are issued for effective implementation of the above orders.
These instructions are applicable to the-
a. Departments of Secretariat, Heads of Departments. Heads of offices/ Officers incharge of establishment for fixation of pay in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 inaccordance with the rules stipulated in the G.O first cited.
b. Drawing and Disbursing Officers for preferring claims of arrears of salaries in theRevised Pay Scales, 2015 in accordance with the G.Os. second to fifth cited.
c. Audit Officers for audit of claims of fixation of pay in the Revised Pay Scales.2015 in accordance with the orders issued in G.O.s cited.
(a) Instructions In the Departments of Secretarial, Heads of Departments: Heads ofOffices/Officers Imtkina after establishment:
(i) The Head of the Office or the officer in charge of establishment management shallcapture the following particulars in the existing Pay scales viz.. Andhra PradeshRevised Pay Scales, 2010 on the CFMS portal:
(a) Pay as on 01.07.2013;
(b) Existing Scale of Pay with Grade:
(c) Increments sanctioned during the period from 01.07.2013 to 31.05.2015;
(d) Promotions /transfers/ other appointments (such as School Assistant being appointed as Mandal Education Officer) during the period from 01.07.2013 to 31.05.20l5;
(e) Period(s) of leaves availed and any unauthorised absence during the period from 01.07.2013 to 31.05.2015;
(f) Period of suspension if any during the period from 01.07.2013 to 31.05.2015;
(g) punishments of stoppage of increments with/without cumulative effect.
(ii) The Heads of offices who have entered increment and promotion data for their employees shall re-access the PRC module to enter additional information relating to allowances in the new format given under tab "add any pay change and allowances details".
(iii) After capturing these details, the Head of the office concerned shall run the program. The system generates:-
a) pay fixation in the Revised Pay Scales. 2015
b) Pay from time to time from 1.7.2013 to 31.5.2015 with modifications such as increments, fixation of pay on promotion etc..
c) Dearness Allowance on the Revised pay:
d) House Rent Allowance on the Revised Pay with reference to place(s) of duty
e) City Compensatory Allowance on the Revised Pay with reference to place(s) of duty
(f) Emoluments in the Revised Pay Scales. 2015 from 1.7.2013 to 31.5.2015(Pay due)
g) Existing Emoluments (in the Revised Pay Scales. 2010) from 1.7.2013 to 31.5.2015 (Pay drawn)
h) Difference in pay lo be claimed,(iv) The Head of the office verifies the pay fixation and other particulars with reference to the entries in the Service Register and approves it after satisfying that the pay fixation is in order.
(v) The system generates the order on fixation of pay in the Revised Pay Scales. 2015 from 1.7.2013 and regulating the pay fixations from time to time there upon.
(vi) In case when Head of the Office is not competent to fix the pay or approve the fixation, the competent authority shall approve the fixation and return to the Head of the Office for claiming the arrears.
(b) Instructions to ____________________________ Officers
(i) After approval of the claim, the system generates A.P. T.C. Form No. 47 duly indicating the arrears of pay fixation.
(ii) The claims shall be in three parts but in one bill:
Part-I: From 01.07.2013 to 01.06.2014 for which the fixation is notional.
Part-II: From 02.06.2014 to 31.03.2015 for which arrears of pay fixation in the Revised Pay Scales.2015 are to be paid as per the orders that will be issued separately.
Part-III: From 01.04.2015 onwards to the date of fixation of pay in theRevised Pay Scales. 2015 for which the arrears shall be paid in cash. The DDO concerned shall verify the arrear claims with reference to the amounts drawn by the employee. After thorough verification, shall sign the Bill and prefer the claim at the Treasury Officer/Pay and Accounts Officer. Hyderabad,after making necessary entries in the service book under proper attestation,
(iv) The system also generates a statement indicating as to how much of the amounts worked out due to fixation in Revised Pay Scales. 2015 are adjusted notionally. amounts calculated from 02.06.2014 to 31.03.2015 and amount paid in cashfrom April. 2015 which shall be communicated to the respective employees.
(vii) The claims on account of fixation of pay in the Revised Pay Scales. 2015 shall be preferred in duplicate and presented to the District Treasury Officer / Pay and Accounts Officer. Hyderabad. The bill should be superscripted in "RED INK" as "Claim for Pay Fixation arrears in the Revised Pay Scales. 2015" to make it distinct from other bills along with service register.
(viii) The Drawing Officer shall ensure that the bills are supported by proper sanction orders and schedules required in respect of the claim in duplicate indicating the details of the employees, before submitting the claims to District Treasury Officer/ Pay and Accounts Officer. Hyderabad/ as the case may be.
All the Drawing Officers are directed to ensure that the bills are drawn as per the above orders under CFMS modules. The amounts payable in cash shall be credited to the respective bank accounts of the employees through CINB account maintained by treasuries.
(x) If the Audit Authorities report any erroneous pay fixation, the Drawing Officer should check again, with reference to the pay fixation already approved. If pay fixation was approved by a higher authority, the fact should be reported by the Drawing Officer to the concerned Audit Authority. Suitable action should be taken to rectify the errnoneous fixation if any immediately.
(xi) In case of Heads of offices/ Heads of Departments the pay fixations generatedshall be submitted to the competent authorities/Heads of Departments or to the administrative departments of Secretariat concerned for approval of payfixations However, the procedure of drawal shall be as per the guidelines indicated above.
(c) Instructions to the ———---------- Officers / Pay and Accounts Officer. ----++++----------/Pay and Accounts Officer/Assistant Pav and Accounts Officer (Works):
(i) The District Treasury Officer / Sub-Treasury Officer / Pay and Accounts Officer Hyderabad/Pay and Accounts Officcr/Assistant Pay and Officer (works) shall check the pay fixation claims from 01.07.2013 in Revised Pay Scales, 2015 whichare received from CFMS Module with reference to the Service Registers and othermaterial such as fly leaf etc for processing of the bill in treasuries as per theexisting rules in force,
(ii) In case any erroneous pay fixations are detected, the audit authorities shall notethe details of erroneous pay fixations to the concerned Drawing Officer who ____________ rectifies and submits the revised claim.
6. All the Heads of Departments are requested to issue necessary instructions to theDepartmental Officers under their control to follow the above instructions scrupulously andco-operate with the Audit Authorities.
7. Any further clarification in this regard can be sought from the Finance (HRM.V-PC)Department.
8. This memo is available on Internet and can be accessed at the addresshttp://www.aponline.gov.in and http://www.apfinance.gov.in