Procs.No.A1/85/2013, Dt.21.04.2014 :: RVM (SSA) Uniformity in Maintenance of Bank Accounts at SPO, DPO and Sub- district units to ensure effective control and Streamlining of funds flow and related issues entrusting 23 Districts, Sub Districts to the State Bank of India, State Bank of Hyderabad and Andhra Bank Instructions - issued - Reg
1. Para No. 91.1 and 91.3 of Manual on Financial Management & Procurement issued by MHRD
2. Lr.No. F 13-8 /2013 EE 14 dt 19.06.13 of under Secretary to GOI N1HRD, New Delhi
3. Memo No 2830 /SSA/2014, Dt : 24.02.2014 of Principle Secretary to Govt.education (PE. SSA)Dept.
4. A4/85 SSA/2012 dt 23.01.2014 of SPD RVM (SSA) AP Hyd
5. Lr. No. F .20 Dt 08.01.2014 of AGM, SBI Main Branch addressed to State Project Director RVM (SSA) A.P Hyderabad
6. Lr. F/ RVM/ 1614/ dt 15.01.2014 of Deputy General Manager (F&A) SBH addressed to the State Project Director RVM (SSA) A.P Hyderbad
7. Lr No 666 / 27/1083 /dt 13.01.2014 of Deputy General Manager Andhra Bank Addressed to the State Project Director RVM (SSA) A.P Hyderabad.
8. This Office Proc. of even no, dt.22.03.2014
In continuation of this office proceedings 81" read above & in partial modification of the orders issued in respect of opening of SB Accounts in connection with DPOs and Sub district Units in the nationalized banks, the following further orders issued here with.
POs shall ensure not to open Accounts in any other branch in order to ensure proper tracking of funds and reconciliation.