Memo No.26/RVM(SSA)/B10/C3/2011 Date:28-05-2014 :: APRVM(SSA), Hyderabad - Engaging Part time instructors in Art Education, Health & Physical Education and Work Education in the Upper Primary School/Upper Primary Sections of High Schools for the academic year 2014-15 - Revised guidelines issued - Reg.
1. Procs No.Rc.No26/RVM(SSA)/B10/C3/2011 dt.21.05.2014 of SPD RVM(SSA) Hyderabad
Revised guidelines for engaging Part time instructors in Art Education, Health & Physical Education and Work Education in the Upper Primary School/Upper Primary Sections of High Schools for the academic year 2014-15 are issued herewith cancelling the guidelines issued in the reference cited.
All the Project Officers of RVM(SSA) and District Educational Officers in the State are requested to complete the process of engaging Part time Instructors for the academic year 2014-15 duly following the revised guidelines by 12.06.2014 opening day of the school.
Guidelines for filling up the posts of Part Time Instructors (a) Art Education (b) Health and Physical Education (c) Work Education in upper primary schools and upper primary sections of high schools for the academic year 2014-15
Part time instructors for (a) Art Education (b) Health and Physical Education (c) Work Education shall be appointed in the Upper Primary Schools/ Upper Primary sections of High Schools where the enrollment in Upper Primary classes is more than 100. For this purpose 6th and 7th classes in Upper Primary schools and 6th to 8th classes in High schools shall be considered. Accordingly 12271 posts have been sanctioned in Annual plan of 2014-15 with required budget. Category wise no.of posts are as shown below.
P.S: Part time instructors Sanctioned in UP School / UP sections of high schools.
a) Art education : 4293
b) Health and Physical Education : 3226
c) Work Education : 4752
The district-wise details are at annexure.
The following guidelines are issued to fill up these posts at district level. Eligibility criteria
No person shall be eligible for any post unless he/ she is above 18 years and below 39 years of age as on 01.07.2014. However, in case of SC/ST/BC candidates the maximum age limit shall be 44 years and in case of physically challenged candidates the maximum age limit shall be 49 years.
a) Part-time instructor for Art Education
i) 10th class or its equivalent examination.
ii) Diploma or a certificate in drawing commercial art, fine arts and architecture, painting, sculpture, music, dance or a certificate in higher grade drawing certificate from a recognized institution
iii) Posses technical teacher certificate of Government of Andhra Pradesh
b) Part-time instructor for Health & Physical Education
i) Intermediate Education/ Graduation and
ii) Under Graduate Diploma in Physical Education / B.P.Ed. from a recognized institution.
c) Part-time instructor for Work Education
i) 10th class or its equivalent examination
ii) Certificate in a trade viz., carpentry, weaving, sewing, tailoring, textile printing etc., issued by any ITI / DLTC from a recognized institution and
iii) Technical teacher certificate of Government of Andhra Pradesh
iv) 3 year Diploma in craft education by Home Science College
• The SPO shall communicate the list of schools to the concerned Mandal Educational Officers for engaging Part-time Instructors. The MEOs in turn shall display the details in notice boards of MRC/ High Schools.
• A school level committee shall be constituted with School Complex Headmaster and SMC Chairman, Head Masters of concerned school for selection of Part-time Instructors.
• The candidates having prescribed qualification are eligible to work as Part-time Instructors in upper primary schools and upper primary sections of high schools where there are more than 100 children available in UP sections.
• The services of Part-time Instructors shall be engaged from the day of reopening of schools during the academic year 2014-15.
• The candidates who reside in the same village or nearby the village alone should be considered to the extent possible as they can't operate from far off places.
• For any school three posts are sanctioned i.e., one PET, one Art Education and one Craft Education if any one of the above already exists, rest of posts can be filled for eg. PET already exists balance two posts can be filled and so on.
• Similarly atleast one lady Part-time Instructor is to be considered out of the three so that girl children will get due importance / prominence.
• After receipt of applications from the eligible candidates the school level committee will scrutinize the applications and select the candidates to work as Part-time Instructors. School shall be taken as unit for engaging Part-time Instructors.
• If more no. of eligible candidates are available merit list shall be prepared taking the marks in academic and professional qualifications in the ratio of 50:50 and the candidates shall be selected based on the merit.
• The headmaster shall communicate the list of selected candidates to the concerned DPO for engaging of Part-time Instructors.
• The process of engaging of Part-time Instructors shall be completed by 12.06.2014 as per the guidelines so as to place the Part-time Instructors on the re-opening day of school.
• The Part-time Instructors who worked during 2013-14 shall be continued if their performance is satisfactory and if the school is having more than 100 children in UP sections. The school management committee / school level committee shall assess the performance and genuiness of the qualification certificates recognized by Government of Andhra Pradesh for taking a decision. Those candidates shall be given age relaxation if required and can be reengaged.
However whether the Part-time Instructors actually worked in 2013-14 has to be verified properly as it is noticed that very few persons worked during 2013-14. The data available with the office is also enclosed for ready reference.
• The data base of all Part-time Instructors engaged in the district shall be maintained at District Project Office. List of Selected Candidates for various posts shall be furnished to District Committee for approval. However, Category-wise, Qualification wise no. of Part-time Instructors engaged in the district shall be furnished to SPO by 25.06.2014.
• The district committee will examine school-wise list of selected candidates keeping in view the Merit and approve to give postings in the identified schools.
• After receipt of the approval from district level committee. The concerned school head master shall in turn position the candidates in their respective schools.
• In certain habitations, if the suitable candidates are not available, eligible candidates from other habitations can be appointed with the approval of School level committee.
• The services of the part time instructors shall be engaged till the last working day of academic year.
Constitution of District level Committee:
A District Level Committee shall be constituted under the Chairmanship of the District Collector. The composition of the committee is as follows:
i) District Collector Chairman
ii) District Educational Officer Member
iii) Project Officer RVM (SSA) Member Convener
The above Committee will ensure that the entire process of engaging of part time instructors shall be conducted as per the guidelines. The guidelines communicated by the SPO RVM (SSA) shall follow the process of engaging the Part Time Instructors.
A honorarium of 6000/- per month shall be paid for all three posts through SMCs concerned. Project Officer, RVM shall release the salary to the concerned SMC on regular basis.
Download Memo No.26, Date:28-05-14
Prakasam Dist. Notification for Part Time instructors in UP&High Schools
Prakasam Dist. Notification for Part Time instructors in UP&High Schools