ITEACHERZ QUICK VIEW

11 May, 2011

ECET Halltickets :: Download from jntuh.ac.in

ECET2011-Engineering Common Entrance Test 2011 on May 20...LinkEngineering Common Entrance Test for Polytechnic diploma holders and B.Sc graduates in FDH and B.Sc Mathematics for lateral entry into engineering and pharmacy courses will be held on May 20 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at 43 test centers across the A.P State. JNTU Hyderabad is conducting the test this year. ECET-2011 Convener said this year 25,134 students have registered for the exam in 13 disciplines. Hall tickets have been dispatched through post on May 6 and those who do not get them can download the same from the website www.jntuh.ac.in/ecet/hallticket.
Duplicate ECET-2011 hall tickets will be available with the Regional Coordinator and students can obtain them on May 18 and 19 by paying Rs. 30.
Download Hall Tickets: www.jntuh.ac.in/ecet/hallticket

2 comments:

  1. Hiya. Very cool site!! Man .. Beautiful .. Superb .. I will bookmark your web site and take the feeds also…I’m happy to locate a lot of useful info here in the article. Thanks for sharing..
    Designer blazer for men

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have rights. You and I together. Your blog is certainly worth a read, if anyone to throughout. I was lucky I I do, because now I have a new view. I didn't realize, this problem is so important, yet so common. You see it absolutely right for me.
    evening party saree

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts