Circular Memo. No.3856-A/29/A2/HRM.V-PC/2014-l, FINANCE (HRM.V-PC) DEPARTMENT, Dated: 23-6-2015 :: PUBLIC SERVICES - Revision of Pay Scales, 2015 - ProceduralInstructions for fixation of pay of employees in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015and Audit of Claims in respect of Teaching and Non-Teaching staff ofAided Institutions and Provincialized Work-charged EmployeesInstructions - Issued.
1. G.O.Ms.No.46, Finance (HRM.V-PC) Department dated: 30.04.2015.
2. G.O.Ms.No.47, Finance (HRM.V-PC) Department dated: 30.04.2015
3. G.O.Ms.No.48, Finance (HRM.V-PC) Department dated: 30.04.2015.
4. G.O.Ms.No.49, Finance (HRM.V-PC) Department dated: 30. 04.2015.
5. Circular Memo. No.3856-A/29/A2/HRM.V-PC/2014, Dated: 26.5.2015.
6. G.O.Ms.No.67, Finance (HRM.V-PC) Department dated: 12.06.2015.
7. G.O.Ms.No.68, Finance (HRM.V-PC) Department dated: 12.06.2015.
8. Circular Memo. No.5375-J-A/29/TA - A&L/2015, Dated: 18.06.2015.
1. In the reference first cited, orders were issued revising the pay scale of the StateGovernment employees as recommended by the Tenth Pay Revision Commission withthe following modifications:
a) A fitment benefit of 43% would be given for fixing the pay in the Revised PayScales, 2015;
b) The Revised Pay Scales will be implemented notionally from 01.07.2013 withmonetary benefit from 02.06.2014;
c) As regards the payment of arrears the salary in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015from 02.06.2014 to 31.03.2015 orders will be issued separately;
d) The salary in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 would be paid in cash from themonth of April, 2015 payable in May, 2015.The principles of fixation of pay in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 were notified inthe Government Order first cited.
2. In the reference second cited, orders were issued regulating the rates of DearnessAllowance from 01.01.2014 and 01.07.2014 in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015. Similarly,in the orders third and fourth cited orders were issued, revising the rates of House RentAllowance and City Compensatory Allowance respectively as recommended by theTenth Pay Revision Commission. In the reference 6th, 7th & 8th cited orders were issuedregarding Stagnation increments, Automatic Advancement Scheme and Special Paysand Allowances respectively. In the reference fifth cited instructions were issued forfixation of pay in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 under the e-Nidhi (ComprehensiveFinancial Management System).
3. All the above orders are applicable to the Teaching and Non-teaching staff ofaided Government institutions and Provincialized Work Charged employees. However,as the claims of the employees of the aided educational institutions require pre-audit bythe Director of State Audit and the claims of the provincialized work-charged employeesrequire pre audit by the Director of Works Accounts, it is not feasible to process theseclaims of the above categories on e-Nidhi (CFMS). Hence, these claims are exemptedfrom online processing through e-Nidhi (CFMS) may be processed off-line dulyfollowing instructions:
A. Instructions to the Heads of the Teaching and Non-Teaching staff of the AidedInstitutions and Head of offices under whose control the Provincialized Work-Charged employees are working -
i) The Head of the Institution/ Head of the Office shall prepare the payfixation Statements, in quadruplicate in the form appended Appendix-I.
ii) The claims shall be preferred in three parts but in one bill:
Part I: From 01.07.2013 to 01.06.2014 for which the fixation is notional.
Part II: From 02.06.2014 to 31.03.2015 for which the arrears of Payfixation in Revised Pay Scales, 2015 are to be paid as per the orders thatwill be issued separately.
Part III: From 01.04.2015 onwards the date of fixation of pay in theRevised Pay Scale, 2015 for which the arrear shall be paid in cash.
Part III: For arrears to be paid in cash from 01.04.2015 onwards
iii) The claims on account fixation of pay in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015shall be preferred in duplicate in the establishment pay bills form andpresented to the Audit Officer of the State Audit Department in case ofTeaching and Non- teaching staff of Aided Institutions and to theAssistant Pay and Accounts Officer/Pay and Accounts Officer (Works) incase of Provincialized Work Charged employees, along with pay fixationstatements in triplicate together with the Service Register of the individualconcerned together with update entries. The bill should be superscripted inRED INK as "Claims for Pay fixation arrears in the Revised Pay Scales,2015" to make it distinct from other bills.
iv) The employees shall be informed as to how much arrears of Pay fixationin the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 are adjusted notionally; will be paid to theemployees after issue of orders and amounts paid in cash in the proformaappended to (Appendix II) to these instructions.
v) If the Audit Authorities report any erroneous pay fixation, the payfixations shall be checked again and pay fixation shall be rectifiedimmediately.
vi) The columns of the pay fixation Statements should be altered or any newitem shall not be included.
B. Instructions to the Audit Officers :
i) The Audit Officers shall obtain a list indicating the names anddesignations of all the members of the staff according to the monthly paybill in quadruplicate in the proforma in Annexure -I duly ensuring that nomember of the staff whether on duty or on leave or under suspension orunder training or under deputation/foreign service escapes inclusion fromthe list,
ii) After obtaining the list in Annexure -I the Audit Authorities shall verifywhether pay fixations are in accordance with the orders issued in the GOfirst read above.
iii) The pay fixation claims from 1.7.2013 shall be checked with reference tothe entries in the Service Registers and then only the bill will be admitted.
iv) After such verification, the officers shall record in column (5) of AnnexureI, the result of such pay fixation and attest the entries.
v) In case any erroneous pay fixation is detected, the audit authorities shallnote the details of the erroneous pay fixation in the proforma indicated inAnnexure II to this Memo.
vi) The audit authorities shall report the number of cases, where pay fixationhave been completed and the erroneous fixations to the Director of StateAudit/Director of Works Accounts by 10th of the succeeding month.
4. All the Heads of Departments are requested to issue necessary instructions to theDepartmental Officers under their control to follow the above instructions scrupulouslyand co-operate with the Audit Authorities.
5. Any further clarification in this regard can be sought from the Finance (HRM.V-PC) Department.
6. This memo is available on Internet and can be accessed at the addresshttp: //www.aponline. gov.in and http: //www.apfinance. gov.in.