G.O.Ms.No.66, FINANCE (HRM.VI) DEPARTMENT, Dated:12-06-2015 :: PENSIONS - Consolidation of Pension/Family Pension to Pensioners in theRevised scales of Pay, 2015 - Sanction of Additional Quantum of Pension to the Pensioners/Family pensioners" - Orders - issued.
Read the following:-
1. G.O. Ms No. 100, Finance (Pension. I) Department,dated: 06.04.2010
2. G.O.Ms.No.51 Finance (HRM.VI) Department,dated: 08.05.2015.
1. In the Government Order 2nd read above, orders were issuedconsolidating the pension to the pensioners and family pensioners inRevised Pay Scales 2015.
2. Consequent to issue of orders in the reference 2nd read above,Government hereby order that the existing additional quantum ofpension/Family Pension to those Pensioners/Family Pensioners admissiblein 2010 Pay Scales sanctioned in the orders 1st read above and as indicatedin the table here under, shall be continued until further orders.
Sl.No :: Age of pensioners ::Additional quantum of pension
i) From 75 years to less than 80 years :: 15% of basic pension
ii) From 80 years to less than 85 years :: 20% of basic pension
iii) From 85 years to less than 90 years :: 25% of basic pension
iv)From 90 years to less than 95 years :: 30% of basic pension
v) From 95 years to less than 100 years :: 35% of basic pension
vi) 100 years or more :: 50% of basic pension
3. All the Pension Disbursing Officers shall take necessary action toimplement these orders without any further authorisation from theAccountant General, (A&E), A.P., Hyderabad/Director of State Audit, A.P.,Hyderabad.