G.O.Rt.No: 2676, Dt:23-07-2014 :: A.P. Reorganization Act, 2014 - Ban imposed on all promotions, appointments, transfers, revision of seniority and change in terms and conditions of employment - Lifting of ban to the extent of promotions & appointments (including compassionate) at District level – Orders – Issued.
Read the following:-
1. G.O.Rt.No:2147, General Administration (DPC.I) Department,
2. From the Chairman, Joint Action Committee of Employees,
Teachers, Workers and Pensioners, Andhra Pradesh, representation dated 17-06-2014.
3. From the President, Andhra Pradesh Commercial Taxes
Non-Gazetted Officers’ Association, representation dated
O R D E R:
In the G.O.1st read above, orders were issued imposing a general ban on all promotions in the State at all levels, till the process of allocation of employees to the successor States of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh are completed and on all (a) appointments; (b) transfers; (c) revision of seniority and (d) change in terms and conditions of employment.
2. The Service Associations in their representations 2nd and 3rd read above have requested to relax the ban orders issued in the G.O. 1st read above to the zonal or below cadre employees.
3. Government observe that the re-organization may not cause any dislocation to categories of employees whose unit of appointment are District/Sub District level (local cadre of District). Local cadre of District will automatically stand allocated to respective district within the geographic boundaries of Residuary State of Andhra Pradesh. Since the local cadre with District/Sub-District will not be affected in the process of allocation of employees due to re-organization.
4. Government, after careful examination of the issue, hereby relax the condition 7(b) of G.O.1st read above in respect of employees whose unit of appointment is District level to the extent of promotions & appointments (including compassionate) at District level.