G.O.Ms.No.157, Date: 26-07-2014 :: CHIEF MINISTER’S RELIEF FUND – Representation from Joint Action Committee of Employees Teachers, Workers and Pensioners, A.P. – Contribution of One Day
Basic Pay to Chief Minister’s Relief - Deduction – Orders – Issued.
Read the following:
Representation from Joint Action Committee of Employees Teachers, Workers and Pensioners, A.P. addressed to Hon’ble Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh on 12.07.2014 and copy submitted to the Principal Secretary to Government (R&E) Finance Department on 15.07.2014.
O R D E R:
In the reference read above, the Joint Action Committee of Employees Teachers, Workers and Pensioners, A.P. have represented to the Hon’ble Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh that they have decided to donte one day basic pay from the July/August, 2014 salary payable in the month of August/September, 2014 from all employees, Teachers and Workers of Andhra Pradesh State towards Chief Minister’s Relief Fund for utilization of the Fund for Social Welfare Schemes, viz. Aarogyasri or Old Age Pensions or Fee Reimbursement which directly go to beneficiaries of the State of Andhra Pradesh.
2) Accordingly, all the Heads of the Departmentsare requested to issue instructions to the Drawing and Disbursing Officers under their control to deduct One day’s basic pay from the salary of all Government employees, Teachers, Employees of Public Sector Undertakings, Local Bodies, Universities and other Government Institutions / Societies towards contribution to the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund from the salary of August, 2014 payable in the month of September, 2014, subject to
obtaining willingness from the concerned employees. In respect of Grant-in-aid Institutions lumpsum deductions shall be made wherever individual pay particulars are not furnished.
3) The amount so deducted shall be credited to the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund under the following head of account by way of separate schedules by the Drawing and Disbursing Offices by attaching the same to the pay bills for the month of August, 2014 and in the case of employees of the Grant-in-aid institutions and others, the amount so deducted shall be credited to the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund through
Head of Account:
8443 – Civil Deposits
800 - Other Deposits
S.H(02)- CM Relief Fund.
001 - Calamities Relief and other Philanthropy.
4) All the Drawing & Disbursing Officers of all Heads of the Departments in the State of Andhra Pradesh shall ensure that the correct deductions are made from the pay bills as above and the amounts credited to the Head of Account.
5) The Director of Treasuries & Accounts, A.P., Hyderabad, the Director of Works Accounts, A.P. Hyderabad and Pay and Accounts Officer, A.P. Hyderabad shall personally responsible to ensure that full deductions are made and remitted into the “Chief Minister’s Relief Fund” under concerned detailed head and inform the same to the Principal Secretary to Government, Revenue Department, A.P., Secretariat, Hyderabad and to the Principal Secretary to Government, Finance
Department, A.P., Secretariat, Hyderabad without fail.
6) These instructions are also available in Andhra Pradesh Government Website http://www.apfinance.gov.in. / http://goir.ap.gov.in/.