Memo No. 999-B/245/A1/BG.I/ /2014, Date : 04 -04-2014 :: Budget - 2014 - 15 (vote on account) Admission of Bills under GH 12-Centrally Assisted State Plan Schemes Instructions Issued Reg.
1. G.O.Ms.No.49, Finance (BG-1) Department, Dated 20.02.2014.
2. U.O. Note No.55I-A/171/Al/BG-1/2014, Finance (BG-l) Department, Dated 12.03.2014.
3. Circular Memo No.737-A/180/Al/BG.I/2014-1, Finance (BG-1) Department, Dated 21.03.2014.
4. Circular Memo No.737-A/180/A1/BG.1/2014-2, Finance (BG-1) Department, Dated 24.03.2014.
5. G.O.Ms.No.70, Finance (BG-1) Department, Dated 24.03.2014.
6. U.0 Note No.737-A/ 180/A l /BG.l/2014-3, Finance (BG-1) Department, Dated 28.03.2014.
7. G.O.Ms.No.74, Finance (BG-1) Department. Dated 24.03.2014.
8. G.O.Ms.No.77, Finance (BG-1) Department, Dated 04.04.2014.
The Departments of Secretariat and HODs are informed that as per the guidelines from the Planning Commission, the provisions under GI-I 10- Centrally Sponsored Schemes.and under GH06-Matching State Share of Centrally Sponsored Schemes are regrouped and shown under GI-I 12- Centrally Assisted State Plan Schemes in BE 2014-15 (Vote on Account). The Director of Treasuries and Accounts, AP, Hyderabad, the Pay & Accounts Officer, Hyderabad and the Director of Works Accounts, Hyderabad are authorized to admit salary bills under G11 12 - Centrally Assisted state Plan Schemes which are hither to incurred under GH 06-Matching State Share of Centrally Sponsored Schemes and GH 10-Centrally Sponsored Schemes in the year 2013-14.
All the Departments of Secretariat and Heads of Departments are requested to take necessary action for making suitable allocation in full budget 2014-15 under Salaries under GH 12- Centrally Assisted State Plan Schemes wherever necessary.