G.O.Ms.No. 75 , Dt:03-04-2014 :: Andhra Pradesh Treasury Code Volume – II – Bill Forms for drawal of moneys from the Treasury – Further orders – Issued.
Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.87, Finance (TFR) Department, dt:31-01-2002.
2. U.O.Note No.30987-A/612/TFR.I/2004, dt:10-12-2004.
3. Cir.Memo No.3250/487/A1/TFR.1/2008, dt:13-03-2009.
4. Lr.No.M1(2)/10670/2013, dt:21/12/2013 of the DTA., A.P., Hyderabad.
O R D E R :-
1. Orders have been issued in the references 1st to 3rd read above, indicating the Bill Forms for drawal of moneys from the Treasury.
2. The Director of Treasuries & Accounts, A.P., Hyderabad in the reference 4th read above, has informed that the District Treasury, Hyderabad (U) is authorized to admit and audit the claims meant for adjustment to P.D. Account, whereas in the BROs of those claims the procedure for drawl of claims is being mentioned as fully vouchered bill and the bill form is noted as Grant-in-Aid Bill i.e., APTC form 102. APTC Form 58 is prescribed for fully vouched Contingent Bill and such bill is not preferred for adjustment to the P.D. Account. Therefore she has requested the Government to arrange specific mention of adjustment to the P.D. Account and the Bill Form to be used in the BRO’s.
3. Government after careful examination of the proposal in the reference 4th read above, Government hereby issue further orders, in continuation of the orders issued in the references 1st to 3rd read above, as ANNEXED to this order.
4. All the Finance (Expenditure) Sections are requested to indicate the Drawal procedure, specifically as Annexed to this order, while issuing Budget Release Orders.Download G.O.Ms.No.75 , Dt:03-04-2014