NVS RECRUITMENT 2014 – Apply Online for 937 PGTs & TGTs Vacancies: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has issued notification for recruitment of the Post Graduate Teachers & Trained Graduate Teachers in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas located in various districts of the country. Eligible candidates can apply online from 01-02-2014 to 28-02-2014.
NVS Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 937
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit is 40 years for Post No.I and 35 years for Post No.II as on 31-01-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess two year Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course from Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate or Master Degree from a recognized university in the concerned subjects for Post No.I and four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject as well as in the aggregate or Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized University with 50% marks or above in aggregate as well as in the concerned subject for posts under S.No.II.
Selection Process: Candidates would be selected based on their performance in written examination and interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.560/- (Application Fee of Rs.500/- + Rs.60/- Bank’s service charges) in the form of a bank challan at the nearest Branch of Union Bank of India. No fee is required to be paid by candidates belonging to SC / ST / PH categories and Women candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti’s web-site at www.navodaya.nic.in from 01-02-2014 to 28-02-2014. After successful submission of application, the candidates should take a printout of the online application, affix a recent passport size photograph and preserve it for their record.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates must have valid email ID, scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.
2. Visit the website at www.navodaya.nic.in
3. Open the link ‘Recruitment of Teachers in NVS – 2014′ and open the Recruitment Notification titled as ‘Recruitment of PGTs & TGTs in JNVs – 2014′.
4. Click on “Filling up of Online Application Form for Recruitment of PGTs & TGTs – 2014″.
5. Fill the application with complete details and upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature and submit.
6. After completing registration process, note down the login id and password for future use.
7.Take print out of the Fee payment challan and pay the fee as mentioned above.
8. Revisit the NVS website and login with your login id and password and complete the process by filling in the fee details
9. Take a printout of the online application and keep it for future reference.
Online Registration Opens From: 01-02-2014
Starting Date for Payment of Fees: 01-02-2014
Last Date of Online Registration: 28-02-2014
Last Date of Payment of Fees: 01-03-2014
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 03-03-2014
Admit Card Download Starts From: 31-03-2014
Date of Written Test: 27-04-2014