Rc.No. 1707/SSA-AP/A9/2015, PROCEEDINGS OF THE SPD, SSA, AP, HYD, Dated;21-04-2015 :: Re-engaging of the servicesof the certain personnel on Out sourcing/Contract basis in theSSA for the year 2015-16- Certain instructions '-issued-Regarding.
Ref:- Project Approval Board (PAB) meeting held on 05.02.15.
1. All the Project Officers of SSA in the state are informed that the ProjectApproval Board of SSA met in New Delhi on 05.02.2015 and approved the budgettentatively for CRCs and BRCs for the year 2015-16.
02. Hence, all the Project Officers of SSA in the state are requested to re-engagethe services of MIS Coordinators, Data Entry Operators, Cluster Resource Persons,Divisional Level Monitoring Teams and Asst Sectoral Officers (NGO) on contractbasis/out sourcing to work from 01.05.2015 till the end of the academic year2015-16 in DPOs, Divisional, Mandal, School Complex and School level in thedistricts duly assessing the performance.
03. A model contract form and proceedings are enclosed herewith for readyreference. No personnel shall be engaged without entering into contract under anycircumstances. If any deviation is noticed, action will be initiated against theconcerned officers as per rules. While engaging them, assessment of previous yearsperformance shall be strictly assessed.
04. Further all the Project Officers of SSA are requested to collect the informationof the personnel category wise in the format enclosed and furnish the same to theState Project Office within 15 days after engaging the services. The informationshall be updated from time to time based on modifications, if any and kept ready atthe District Project Office and furnish the same to the State Project Office as andwhen required.
05. The services are engaged afresh.
06. Therefore, all the Project Officers of SSA in the stare are requested to followthe norms strictly without any deviations and submit compliance to the StateProject Office.