G.O.Rt.No.254, HEALTH MEDICAL AND FAMILY WELFARE (1.1) DEPARTMENT, Dated.27 -04-2015 :: Health, Medical & Family welfare - Employees Health scheme and MedicalReimbursement system under APIMA Rules 1972 - Further extension - Orders -Issued.
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.159, HM&FW(I.) Dept., dt.22-12-2014.
2. G.O.Rt.No.113, HM&FW(I.) Dept., dt.28-02-2015.
3. Representation from the Chairman, JAC, Employees, Teachers, Workersand Pensioners, Andhra Pradesh, Dated : 17-04-2015
1. In the Government orders 1st read above, following orders were issued inpara 3 of (v) in respect of Employees Health Scheme."The Employees Health scheme and medical reimbursement system underAPIMA Rules, 1972 shall run parallel till 28-02-2015 and the medical claims ofthe employees / pensioners under reimbursement system shall be processedin accordance with the APIMA Rules, 1972 and the orders issued thereunder"
2. In the Government orders 2nd read above, Govt has extended the aboveprovision upto 30-4-2015 along with Employees Health Scheme in parallel.
3. In the letter 3rd read above, the Chairman, Joint Action Committee,Employees, Teachers, Workers and Pensioners, Andhra Pradesh has requested theGovernment to extend the above provision upto 30-6-2015 along with EmployeesHealth Scheme in parallel.
4. Government after careful examination hereby extend the reimbursementfacility as indicated para 3 of (v) in the G.O. 1st read above upto 30-6-2015.
5. All concerned are requested to take necessary action accordingly.