G.O. Ms. No.207 FINANCE (OP.II-CFMS) DEPARTMENT, Dated:03.02.2015 :: Finance Department - Comprehensive Financial Management System (CFMS) - Pilot Launch - Training Programme - Orders - Issued.
1. The Government is in the process of operationalizing Comprehensive Financial Management System (CFMS) in order to establish state-of-the art IT applications for effective public financial management. It will provide seamless and dynamic interface with all stakeholders and facilitate real-time resources management, both financial and human. The CFMS will usher in automation of all government processes relating to preparation of budget, release of funds, incurring of expenditure, processing of bills by the DDOs and the Treasuries, preparation of accounts, maintenance of employee data, employee attendance, leave, etc. CFMS is using the Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) based SAP platform for a complete integration of all of our activities like Budget, Expenditure, HRMS Revenue, Accounts, Ways & Means and Debt management.
2. The Government have selected Guntur and Chittoor Districts as pilot locations to launch CFMS for the following four modules:
• Expenditure Management
• Budget Management
• Receipt Management
• Accounts Management
3. The user training programme is scheduled from 9th February, 2015 to 14th February 2015 in Guntur district and from 23rd February 2015 to 28th February 2015 in Chittoor District to the officials involved in financial transactions and office staff responsible for processing the bills, receipts and attendance of employees. Training will be conducted in batches; each batch will consist of 50 participants and will be trained for 3 days from 10:30 AM to 05:00 PM.
4. The details of training like location, batch details, and transport & lunch arrangement will be communicated to the Deputy Directors of District Treasuries, after receiving training nominations from the concerned district officials.
5. The responsibility of field staff of concerned department/Nodal officers is appended as
Annexure-A and Nomination form is in Annexure-B.
6. Therefore, the Government hereby direct the District Collectors, Guntur and Chittoor to issue necessary instructions to all the concerned district officials, to nominate the officials for the Training Programme as detailed below:
1. All members of the District Treasury Offices, Sub-Treasury Offices, PAO (Works) and Assistant PAO (works).
2. All Departmental Heads in the district.
3. One DDO from each Department under each District Treasury and sub-treasury.
4. Power users - thirty selected members, having computer knowledge shall be trained as key users who will be capable of acting as change agents. These persons will be trained extensively to enable them to train further. After training, 15 users will support the other users within the district and
other 15 users will move to next district and train other users.
It may be ensured that the total nominations do not exceed 400 users. The nominations may be provided in the Annexure-B enclosed.
7. The concerned DTOs/STOs shall collect the nominations and forward the same to the CFMS team, whose contact details are given below for arranging batches and scheduling Training programme. The Director of Treasuries & Accounts, A.P, Hyderabad, is directed to liaise with the concerned Deputy Directors and ensure that the nominations should reach the CFMS team the earliest.
System Integrator contact details:
Name: Smt Madhaveeswari
Designation: Project Head (Training)
Address: NIIT Technologies, 3rd Floor, Harmony Plaza,
Main Road, Himayath Nagar, Hyderabad-500029.
Mobile No.: 9030092498
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Monitoring Unit of CFMS contact details:
Name: Sri Pranesh Deshpande,
Designation: Change Management & Capacity Building Expert
Mobile No. 09980562273
E-mail ID: email@example.com