GO.Rt.No.214 ,Dt:28/8/2014 :: School Education Department – engagement of 7671 Academic Instructors against the regular vacancies of School Assistants / Language Pandits / Secondary Grade Teachers for a period 3 months at a remuneration of Rs. 5000/- per month in Primary Schools and Rs. 7000/- per month in High Schools – Orders – Issued.
Read the following:-
1. From the C&DSE, AP, Hyderabad, letter Rc No 66/TRC-1/2012, dt 21/7/2014.
2. From the C&DSE, AP, Hyderabad, Letter Rc No 875/PS-III-1(B4-2) Dt 4/8/2014 &
In the reference 1st
read above, the C&DSE has submitted proposals for
permission to notify 10603 vacancies of Teacher posts in the Category of School Assistants / Language Pandits / Secondary Grade Teachers / Physical Education Teachers, for direct recruitment in DSC 2014.
2. As the schedule for conducting DSC 2014 to fill up vacancies is being issued separately and requires some time for its completion, therefore, in view of the academic interest of the students, the C&DSE in the reference 2nd read above, requested the Government to accord permission to engage Academic Instructors who have the requisite qualification D.Ed. / B.Ed. for SGTs and School Assistants as the case may be on a consolidated monthly remuneration of Rs. 5000/- in Primary Schools and Rs. 7000/- in High Schools, initially for a period of three months only.
3. In the circumstances stated by the Commissioner and Director of School Education, AP, Hyderabad, Government after careful examination, hereby permit the
C&DSE to engage Academic Instructors for three months against the regular vacancies of
School Assistants / Language Pandits / Secondary Grade Teachers.
4. The C&DSE shall take necessary action to engage Academic Instructors duly following the rules, norms relating to engaging Academic Instructors, remuneration etc., without giving scope for any legal problems.
5. The C&DE is also requested to furnish compliance report with necessary budget requirements as per norms.
6. These orders are issued with the concurrence of Finance (HR.I) Department vide UO No 2267/119/A3/HR.I/2014, Dt 26/8/2014