Rc.No:660/SSA-AP/A9(C2)/2012, Dated: 06.08.2014 :: SSA, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad - Grants - Release of MRC Grant and School Complex Grant for the year 2014-15 - Guidelines communicated - Regarding
All the Project Officers of SSA in the state arc informed that, an amount of Rs 80000/-
per MRC Grant & Meeting TA and Rs 22,000 for School Complex Grant & Meeting TA have been approved in Annual Work Plan & Budget for the year 2014-15. The budget will be released shortly.
It is further informed that, the guidelines for utilization of MRC grant and other general guidelines are herewith communicated for taking necessary action. The guidelines for using school complex grant will be issued shorty.
In view of this all the Project Officers of SSA in the state are requested to take necessary action accordingly.
This has got the approval of the State Picject Director, SSA. Andhra Pradesh. Hyderabad.
**// Guidelines on the utilization of Grants 2014 - 15 //**
The following guidelines are issued for utilization of grants released under Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan during 2014-15.
1. MRC Grant & Meeting TA - Rs. 80,000/- per MRC per year
* Rs. 750/- per month for internet : 9000
* Rs. 500/- per month for MEOs cell phone : 6000
* Rs. 4500/- per month for Attender /messenger/ Watchman : 13500
(For 3 months) (Remaining months to be released
From DPO management cost)
* Rs. 750/- per month for Electricity charges : 9000
* Stationery. Xerox, office expenses. postage : 6000
* Providing tea to the HMs during monthly meetings
( @ Rs.250/- per meeting x 9 meetings) : 3000
* Repairs of TV, DVD. Computers, Printers, ROTS, Furniture etc.. White washing of MRC building : 5000
* Providing Drinking water : 6500
* Maintenance of toilets : 6000
* FTA to MEOs (as per GO Ms.No.99, Dt:6.4.10)
For 15 days tour in a month Rs.600/- for 10 months : 6000
(MEO should submit the school visit reports
and Tour Diaries)
* Travelling Allowance to the staff of MRC : 10000
Total : 80000
2. School Complex Grant
* Contingency Grant : 10000
* Meeting TA Grant (10 months X 500) : 5000
* TLM Grant : 7000
Total : 22000
3. General Guidelines to MRC Grant
* All types of grants shall be utilized as per the Implementation Plan.
* The SMC shall make resolutions to utilize all types of grants (except MRC) on the above mentioned items and the resolutions shall be recorded accordingly.
* Social audit shall be done by SMC on utilization of the grants.
* Stock and Issue Registers shall be maintained for the items procured and utilized.
* Expenditure and balance available shall be displayed on the notice board.
* Discussion on utilization of grants shall be conducted at bi-monthly SMC meetings.
* Cash book and vouchers shall be maintained for all the transactions.
* Headmasters are responsible for utilization of grants as per guidelines at school level. School Complex Headmaster & Joint Secretary at Complex level and MEO at MRC level.
* School Complex and MRC grants shall be drawn every month as per monthly requirements only.
* The DIET, DPO staff and MEO shall monitor the utilization of grants and record in the academic guidance register and furnish report to the DPO and SPO. Necessary action may be taken based on the observations made during their visits.
* The State Level Observers shall also visit sample schools, MRCs and School Complexes and observe the utilization of grants and recommend appropriate measures and action.