PROCEEDINGS OF THE COMMISSIONER OF SCHOOL EDUCATION,
ANDHRA PRADESH HYDERABAD
Present: K. Sandhya Rani, I.Po.S.,
Prco.Rc.No.Spl/Text Books-1/2015 Date :02-12-2015
Sub:- School Education – certain corrections in the SSC Certifications – Instructions issued – Reg.
Read:- 1.G.O.Ms.No.1263 Edn. dt 06.05.1961.
2. G.O.Ms.No.1348 Edn. Dt. 15-12-1981.
3. G.O.Ms.No.430 Edn. Dt.31-12-1992.
&& && &&
All the District Educational Officers in the state are informed that so many corrections were requested in the SSC Certificate i.e., Correction of Date of Birth, Correction Surname, Correction of Candidate Name, Correction of Father’s Name & Correction of Mother’s Name.
Further, they are informed that the following records are required as per G.O.Ms.No.1263 Edn. Dt.06.05.1961.
- Original Application submitted at the time of Admission into Elementary and High School.
- True extract of Admission and withdrawal Register i.e., Elementary and High School duly attested by the Dy.E.O. concerned.
- Original Record Sheet and TC (If Xerox copy produced should be duly attested by the Dy.E.O. concerned)
- Manual Nominal Roll (duly attested by the Dy.E.O. concerned)
- Printed Nominal Roll (duly attested by the Dy.E.O. concerned)
- Date of Birth Certificate (Original)
- ICR form (duly attested by the Dy.E.O. concerned)
- Parent declaration at the time of while entering into the Admission withdrawal register and Nominal Roll with regards to correction of Mother’s name correction.
- Explanation of the concerned Head Master explaining the cause for the mistake and at what level the mistake occurred.
- Specific report of the concerned Dy.E.O.
Therefore, the District Educational Officers are requested to furnish the proposals in complete shape as per G.O.Ms.No.1263 Edn. Dt.06.05.1961 and also instructed to verify and submit the proposals in full shape as per rules in vogue and also issue instructions to all the Head Masters to carefully prepare Nominal Rolls while sending to the Director of Government Examination otherwise One Increment / Censure will be given to the responsible Head Masters & Clerk concerned for such mistakes in future.
This should be treated as most urgent.
Sd/- K. Sandhya Rani
Commissioner of School Education
All the District Educational Officers in the State.
//True copy:: Attested//
For Commissioner of School Education