G.O.Rt.No:289, Dated:05/12/2014 :: School Education – Mid Day Meal Scheme –Enhancement of cooking cost to Primary and Upper Primary and High Schools for implementation of Mid Day Meal Programme – Orders
1. From the Director (MDM), GOI, MHRD, Department of School Education & Literacy, MDM Division, F.No.1-1/2009-Desk (MDM), Dated: 6/6/2014.
2. From Commissioner and Director of School Education, A.P., Hyderabad, Letter Rc.No.01/MDM-1/2014, Dt:
In the reference 1st read above, Ministry of HRD, Department of School Education & Literacy, Government of India have decided to increase the cooking cost for 2014-15 @ 7.5% over and above the cooking cost for the year 2013-14 for Primary and Upper Primary Schools. w.e.f 1/7/2014.
2. In the reference 2nd read above, the Commissioner and Director of School Education, A.P., Hyderabad has requested the Government to issue orders for enhancement of cooking cost under National Programme of Mid Day Meal Scheme w.e.f 1/7/2014 from Rs.4.35/- to Rs.4.60/- for Primary Schools and Rs.6.00/- to Rs. 6.38/- for Upper Primary Schools as per GOI norms; and also for enhancement of the Cooking cost from 1/7/2014 as a (100%) State share for providing Mid Day Meals for classes XI & X th classes.
3. Government, after careful examination of the proposal, hereby enhance the Cooking cost for Primary Schools, Upper Primary Schools and High Schools w.e.f. 1/7/2014 is as below:
4. For classes IX & Xth, Government also here by enhance the Cooking cost from Rs.6.00 to Rs.6.38 w.e.f 1/7/2014 as a (100%) State share for providing Mid Day Meals.
Download G.O.Rt.No:289, Dated:05/12/2014