G.O.Ms.No.150, Dt:04-12-2014 :: HM&FW – Employees Health Scheme – Outpatient treatment for Chronic ailments in notified Government Hospitals – List of Government Hospitals - Notified – Orders – Issued – Reg.
1. G.O.Ms.No.135, HM & FW(I.1) Dept. Dt.29.10.2014.
2. From the CEO. AHCT., letter No.1159-2/P&C /EHS /2014, dt.13-11-2014.
1. In the G.O., first read above, detailed guidelines have been issued on “Out Patient treatment for chronic ailments”, under Employees Health Scheme. In paras 2 &3 of the G.O., it is mentioned that the chronic OP treatment will be provided in “Notified Government Hospitals”, and that Chronic OP Treatment comprises of doctor’s consultation, pharmacy, Laboratory service, Radiology services and clinical laboratory service in “special clinics” which will be open for EHS patients from 2 PM to 4 PM on week days. It is also mentioned that ‘Yearly health check up’ will be provided in these notified hospitals for the employees who crossed 40 years of age on 1st of August of that year.
2. In his letter 2nd read above, the Chief Executive Officer, Aarogyasri Healthcare Trust has informed that all the existing teaching hospitals, which are under the administrative control of Director of Medical Education have facilities to provide OP services for all the chronic OP packages. He has also stated that in the District Hospitals which are under the administrative control of APVVP., 10 district hospitals alone have facilities to provide OP services for all the Chronic OP packages and in the remaining three districts viz: Vizianagaram, Nellore and West Godavari, the District hospitals will have to have tie –up with private hospitals for certain Chronic OP packages. He has also furnished the list of “Notified Government hospitals” where OP treatment for chronic diseases will be provided, and the private hospitals with which District hospitals of Vizianagaram, Nellore and West Godavari will have a tie-up for providing the facilities. The list is Annexed to this Order.
3. After careful examination, Government hereby declare the Government Hospitals included in the Annexure, as “Notified Hospitals” for providing OP treatment for Chronic diseases / yearly health check up under Employees Health Scheme. The Chief Executive Officer, Aarogyasri Healthcare Trust shall display the list in EHS-web portal for the benefit of the employees, pensioners and their dependent family members.
ANNEXURE to the G.O.Ms.No.150, HM&FW (I.1) Dept,Dt:04-12-14.Download G.O.Ms.No.150, HM&FW (I.1) Dept,Dt:04-12-14